How to Sign in and Withdraw Money from Exness
How to Sign in to Exness
Sign in to Exness
1. Visit exness.com and click "Sign in", The new form will appear
2. Enter your email address and password that you registered to log into your account with and click "Continue"
3. After logging to your Personal Area successfully. From My Accounts, click the account’s settings icon to bring up its options.
If you dont have any account, watch this post: how to create a trading account
4. Select Account information and a pop-up with that account’s information will show up. Here you will find the MT4/MT5 login number and your server number.
Sign in to Trading Platform: MT4
Logging into your MetaTrader 4 trading terminal is easy. Just have your forex account number, password, and server details ready.
If you want to trade right on your browser, click "Trade" -- "MT4 WebTerminal"
You will see the new page as below. It shows your Login and Server, you just enter your password and click "Ok".
Now you can trade on MT4
Sign in to Trading Platform: MT5
How to Recover your Exness password
If you are having difficulty logging in to your Personal Area (PA), here is a checklist for you to go through:
I can’t sign in to my Exness Personal Area
- Make sure you are using the correct and complete email address used during registration to log in to the Exness website.
- Use the PA password to log in. Not to be confused with your trading account passwords. If you have forgotten your PA password, click here to recover.
- Check your keyboard settings and your Caps Lock, as passwords are case-sensitive.
- Check for any extra spaces you may have entered unintentionally. If you are using copy-paste to enter your credentials, try to enter it manually.
- Finally, make sure you haven’t requested for this PA to be terminated in the past. If you have, you won’t be able to re-use it. Register a new PA under a different email address to proceed.
How to Withdraw from Exness
At Exness, we strive to make withdrawals quick, convenient, and easy while offering numerous payment systems to choose from. Our advantage is that you have the flexibility of withdrawing funds at any time of any day, including weekends and public holidays.
Here’s what you need to know about withdrawals at Exness:
Different regions will present different payment system options for withdrawals, and this is the region chosen upon registration of your Exness account. As such, if you would like to know what payment systems are available to you, simply log into your Personal Area for this information.
Personal Area Information
Your PA will show the available methods along with information such as processing time and commission fee.
With round-the-clock access to your funds, you can make withdrawals any day, any time.
There are a couple of general rules for withdrawing funds from your trading account that you need to be aware of:
- The amount you can withdraw at any specific point in time is equal to your account’s free margin that’s shown in your Personal Area.
- You can only withdraw funds via the same payment method you used to deposit funds.
- If you used a number of different payment methods to deposit funds into your account, withdrawals are to be made to those payment systems in the same proportion as the deposits were made.
- Withdrawals follow the payment system priority (outlined below), so withdraw funds in that order (bank card first, then Bitcoin, then anything else) to optimise transaction times.
The payment system priority is very important, so we’ve included an example to help you understand how it works:
You’ve deposited USD 1 000 total into your account, with USD 700 with Skrill and 300 USD with Neteller. As such, youll only be allowed to withdraw 70% of the total withdrawal amount through Skrill and 30% through Neteller. Lets assume that you’ve earned USD 500 and wish to withdraw everything, including profit. Youll need to transfer USD 1050 to Skrill and USD 450 to your Neteller account to complete the withdrawal.
The purpose of the payment priority system is a preventative measure to ensure that Exness submits safely to financial regulations forbidding money laundering and potential fraud, making it an essential without exception.
You can withdraw funds from your account in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area. You may check the status of the transfer under Transaction History at any time.
How to Withdraw using bank card
To request a refund:
How to request a refund
1. In the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, select Bank card.
2. You will be presented with a list of cards used previously for deposit and the amounts that can be withdrawn via each. Pick a card to make a refund.
3. Choose the account you are making the withdrawal from.
4. Enter the amount to be refunded and choose the account currency. Click "Show Refund option".
Note: You can make a refund of an amount smaller than your deposit by making partial refunds. The range displayed below the transaction amount box will prompt you on how much funds can be refunded to that particular card. This feature however is currently only available on web-based Personal Areas.
5. Click "Refund"
6. Click "Continue"
7. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your Personal Area security type). Click Confirm.
If your bank card has expired
When your bank card has expired and the bank has issued a new card linked to the same bank account, the refund process is straightforward. You may submit your refund request in the usual way:
- Go to Withdrawal in your Personal Area and select Bank card.
- Select the transaction related to the expired bank card.
- Proceed with the withdrawal process.
If your bank card has been lost or stolen
In the event that your card has been lost or stolen, and can no longer be used for withdrawals, please contact the Support Team with proof regarding the circumstances of your lost/stolen card. We can then assist you with your withdrawal if the necessary account verification has been satisfactorily completed.
How to withdraw profit to your bank cardOnce you have refunded all your deposits, you’ll be able to withdraw your profit to your bank card. The minimum amount you can withdraw to your bank card is USD 3**, while the maximum is USD 10 000 per transaction.
** Minimum withdrawal limit for profit withdrawals made on mobile applications is USD 6.
To make a profit withdrawal:
1. In the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, select Bank card.
2. Select the card you would like to withdraw to, the account you are withdrawing from, the currency, and the amount to be withdrawn in your account currency. Click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be shown on your screen. Check the details and hit Confirm.
4. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your Personal Area Security Type). Click Confirm to complete the withdrawal transaction.
Withdrawal processing time and fees
|Transaction||Processing Time||Processing fees|
|Refunds and profit withdrawals||1-14 business days (up to 30 days)||Free of charge|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We do not take fees when it comes to withdrawing. Some payment systems may require a transaction fee, so it’s best to be aware of the fees of your chosen payment system.
The vast majority of withdrawals via electronic payment systems are performed instantly, understood to mean that the transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing.
Withdrawal processing time
If the stated withdrawal time is exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team so we can help you troubleshoot.
To ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner, do note the payment system priority put in place to provide efficient service and comply with financial regulations. This means that withdrawals through the listed payment methods should be done in this priority:
Payment System Priority
- Bank card refund
- Bitcoin refund
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios explained previously.
Within the grace period, there is no limitation on how much funds can be withdrawn or transferred. However withdrawals cannot be made using these payment methods:
Grace period and withdrawals
- Bank Cards
- Crypto Wallets
- Perfect Money
If the payment system used for deposit is not available during withdrawal, please contact our Support Team via chat, email, or call, for an alternative. We will be happy to help you out.
What should I do if the payment system used for the deposit is not available during the withdrawal?
Note that while this is not an ideal situation, at times we may need to switch off certain payment systems due to maintenance issues on the provider’s end. We regret any inconvenience caused and are always ready to support you.
There may not be enough available funds in the trading account to complete the withdrawal request.
Why do I get an “insufficient funds” error when I withdraw my money?
Please confirm the following:
- There are no open positions on the trading account.
- The trading account selected for the withdrawal is the correct one.
- There are enough funds for withdrawal in the chosen trading account.
- The conversion rate of the currency selected is causing an insufficient amount of funds to be requested.
For further assistance
If you have confirmed these and still get an “insufficient funds” error, please contact our Exness Support Team with these details to be assisted:
- The trading account number.
- The name of the payment system you are using.
- A screenshot or photo of the error message you are receiving (if any).